At UTORG exchange you can buy Bitcoin with GBP fast without registration and fees:
- Specify how much GBP you are ready to spend or how much BTC you want to buy at utorg.pro.
- Enter your crypto wallet address below. Hit Buy BTC.
- Follow onscreen cues to checkout with any credit, debit or prepaid bank card.
- If it is your first time to UTORG, you will have to take a short ID check procedure.
Check below for a detailed guide on how to buy Bitcoin with GBP in English, crypto usage tips and blockchain lore.
There are two main types of crypto wallets: cold and hot.
- Cold (hardware) wallets like Ledger and Trezor store private keys in separate devices (e.g. a USB token or an NFC smartcard). Extremely secure, they are expensive and have usability issues compared to modern user expectations: an additional device to carry on you, more passwords or PINs to remember, more clicks to get the result.
- Hot wallets are mobile and/or desktop apps where private keys are more exposed. Yet, they are cheap or free and friendly. Top products achieved a commendable security level and offer best usability/security balance. Electrum for desktop and Exodus for mobile are worth mentioning.
Paper crypto wallets with private keys printed on paper do exist still, but they grow obsolete.
We strongly discourage use of high-risk online wallets.
Unless you are ready to invest time and money in a hardware wallet, it will take you under 5 minutes to get a crypto wallet up and running:
- Download any reliable app (e.g. Exodus) and install it on your device.
- Launch it. To receive coins, you need a deposit address.
- Find Bitcoin (BTC) in the asset list and go to details for the BTC deposit address.
To buy BTC at UTORG, copy the address and paste it into the Your BTC wallet field of the order form.
It doesn’t take being a financier to use fiat money and you don’t need to be a blockchain guru to get your share of the crypto pie. Yet, there are things to remember before you buy Bitcoin.
Unlike card-to-card transfers, crypto transactions come with a delay due to the underlying tech. Later you may want to read more about it, but now just take our word for it: 15 minutes is ok, several hours is not unheard of in case of a high network load. A transaction is considered successful after the first confirmation in the blockchain.
To monitor your transaction in real time, you will receive a link to a tracker from UTORG. Likewise, we will notify you of any processing errors and refund your money.
When you buy crypto with GBP online, your first concern is the security of your card and personal data.
UTORG exchange is licensed to provide crypto/fiat exchange services, as well as to use advanced AI solutions that make the overall process fast and secure. At UTORG you will neither get stolen (“dirty”) coins, nor face an incomplete delivery.
We also have a valid PCI DSS certificate that confirms compliance with international requirements to secure handling of card data. User fiat transactions are duly protected by Visa and MasterCard.
UTORG crypto exchange accepts debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards issued by Visa or MasterCard.
Software providers do a great job to make sure any one can buy Bitcoin safely, but there are steps you can take on your own to better protect your crypto assets. UTORG’s starter guide on how to buy Bitcoin with GBP has some tips to help you:
- Create a separate mailbox for your Bitcoin wallet.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) at each access point.
- Never disclose your private keys, even if prompted to do so. Be prudent when you buy Bitcoin.
- Avoid disclosing your crypto balance and your true identity.
- Don’t transfer your Bitcoin to third-parties unless 100% sure you need to. Blockchain transactions are irreversible by nature.